RE COVID19Members please note the following as we all try to play our part in stopping the spread of COVID19.
Only Essential transactions should be made at the counter in our office.
LODGEMENTS can be made in the following ways:
- Express Lodgement envelope in Express Lodgement box in the office.
- Debit card payment over the phone.
- Standing Orders/Electronic Payments on-line.
WITHDRAWALS can be made by:
- Calling the office to transfer monies electronically. Secure on-line access via Cu247or www.manorhamiltoncu.ie
We are appealing to members NOT to request non-essential transactions face to face in the office such as:
- Opening new accounts (please contact us by phone or e-mail and we will do our best to accommodate you)
- Non-critical lodgements
- Statements ( you can request over phone and we will post)
- Updating of balances in passbook.
Please contact us on 071-9855500, 087-0643954 or 085-8745617 if you have any questions or concerns.
Savings LimitUnfortunately, due to the current climate of negative interest rates available for credit union funds and the requirement to reserve 10% of the assets of the credit union, the Board of Directors have reluctantly taken the decision to limit savings amounts to €25,000. This will come into effect from 1st September 2020. All members with a Standing Order, Pay Deduction or Farm Payment coming to their account which would allow their balance to exceed this amount are requested to cancel them immediately. The Board of Directors will review this decision on an on-going basis.
We're here to help
- Check out our loan calculator for repayments that suit you.
- Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Manorhamilton Credit Union Limited you must be living or working within our common bond area.
- This year is yet another year that is delivering families and individuals some tough financial challenges