15 August 2023
We are hiring!
Business Development marketing Officer
Established in 1996, Manorhamilton & District Credit Union is a local, not-for-profit financial institution. We specialise in providing a safe place for savings and loans in our community. We have our main office in Main Street, Manorhamilton with our sub-office in Blacklion, Co. Cavan.
We wish to employ a P/T Business Development Marketing Officer to help us with improving our marketing strategies and to deliver improved services to our members both in house and online.
- Business Dev. Marketing Officer
- Contract: 6-Month Fixed Term Contract
- Reporting to: Directly to Manager
- The position will involve occasional after hours involvement with internal and external stakeholders. A full-valid driving license is a necessity.
- Providing leadership of marketing department of the Credit Union.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that contribute to the overall Strategic Objectives of Manorhamilton Credit Union. These strategies will include the development and enhancement of our electronic and in-person service delivery channels, product development, member analysis and segmentation, our web-site and social media presence, communication with our community, advertising, promotion and community support.
- Developing a detailed annual Marketing Plan and budget to deliver on the above strategies.
- Enhance the Credit Union relationship with our community, educational, sporting, cultural and employment stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- A third-level Marketing Degree or a minimum of 6 months’ experience in a marketing role.
- Technical capacity and energy to enhance and shape the Marketing role in Manorhamilton Credit Union to deliver the highest standards of member service in a competitive environment through innovation, utilising new technologies and collaboration.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Efficient IT skills to formulate, develop and deliver marketing projects and enhancements within budget. (Experience with Canva & CapCut is preferred.)
- Strong understanding of the Credit Union ethos and philosophy together with the challenges and opportunities it faces.
Send your cv to email@example.com
Closing date 15th September 2023